[K12OSN] Mass remote login to computer lab systems

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Feb 3 20:38:43 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-02-03 at 15:02 -0500, "Terrell Prudé Jr." wrote:

> What I haven't yet figured out yet is how to get such people to be
> willing to learn the tool, like kids do.  This is one of our biggest
> roadblocks to furthering K12LTSP and Free Software in general.  Ideas,
> anyone?

Link promotions and pay increases to performance enhancing technology
proficiency testing devised by the tech geeks like us. When the ego is
slapped with the paycheck, many people will start paying attention to
the nerd who is trying to teach them how to stop looking foolish.
--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>