[K12OSN] Mass remote login to computer lab systems

monteslu at cox.net monteslu at cox.net
Mon Feb 4 15:56:53 UTC 2008

I think the original question here deserves some consideration.

Sure most kids these days have no problem logging in and remembering passwords but auto-login could be helpful for kids that are young enough to still be learning the alphabet.

The school I volunteer for is pre-k through 8th. There are four year olds that we have using the lab.
Why shouldn't something like the thin client manager be able to log in and out a group of machines?

Luis