[K12OSN] OT: OSS in Education and Linux Expo this weekend in LA

If you are going to be in Los Angeles this weekend, we'd love to see you at the Southern California Linux Expo.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/

This is the 6th year for this all-volunteer run OSS show. This year we're adding a day of Education related presentations on Friday.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale6x/conference-info/open-source-software-in-education/

One of our speakers will cover LTSP/Edubuntu.

We'll be using K12LTSP to power part of our "Try It Lab" where expo attendees can attend informal classes on Inkscape, GIMP, OO.org, and more.

Students and Teachers (with ID) get a 50% discount by entering "EDU08" or "STDNT" respectively.
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/reg6/

Tim Frichtel