[K12OSN] OpenOffice keyboard shortcut - document specific

I learned the other day how to make a keyboard shortcut in OpenOffice. However, that shortcut becomes a property of the user and it'll work in every file--that's not what I want. I created a macro in a spreadsheet and I need to be able to call that macro with a keyboard shortcut, but I don't want to have to configure every client individually. Can I make the keyboard shortcut a property of the spreadsheet?

-Rob

incomplete, or contain viruses.
version.