Re: [K12OSN] New SmartBoard and Edubuntu...I'm truly impressed!

The Linux versions we've used have all been Java-based. To make the install self-contained, they even packaged a JVM in the installer package. I'm not sure, but I think the Mac version may be Java as well.

But like the man says, it the Linux version works well and has all of the functionality of the Windows version.

Cheers,
Vern