Re: [K12OSN] EL5 K12LTSP

Doug Simpson wrote:
Yes, I already have an NFS server online.

I will try this. . .

But wait. . . I have no way to boot the laptop in the first place. . . That was the original problem. No floppy drive, no CD-ROM. . .etc. . .

So there is no way to start linux askmethod on it. . .

If it will boot from a usb flash drive and you have one, loopback-mount the first install CD and cd to its images directory. There's a bootdisk.img file there that you can copy to the USB drive with dd (note that this will wipe out anything else on it).

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com