Re: [K12OSN] New SmartBoard and Edubuntu...I'm truly impressed!

James P. Kinney III wrote:
I have yet to see anything done with a smartboard benefiting the
educational process that can't be done more broadly and actively with
Linux thin clients and a collaborative workspace like fl_teachertool.

Then you haven't seen students giving presentations utilizing the extensive toolsets in the smartboard software, and pulling OTHER students out of the classroom to assist them with their INTERACTIVE(being the key word) presentation to the entire class.

rather than sitting at an isolated desk/computer terminal watching their screens as if they were on the sofa at home watching T.V.

--Huck