Re: [K12OSN] New SmartBoard and Edubuntu...I'm truly impressed!

Sonja Gonzalez wrote:

I'm still having trouble getting the Wiimote to connect via bluetooth (to Windows) so I haven't actually gotten one working, but if I do, it promises an interactive whiteboard for about $50 (assuming you have the computer and projector already.)

Interested in any thoughts on this.

sonja

Sonja,

I've spend about 20 hours trying to get my Wiimote connected via bluetooth using the EXACT SAME drivers as explained on the site... zero luck..zero success.. but I'm used to Bluetooth 'just working' as it does on my Nokia N800 with my FrogPad(frogpad.com)...

Hrmm...and that's something I haven't tried...pairing it with my N800...(but that's a Linux OS..oh well we'll see)

--Huck