[K12OSN] Re: Fw: Re: [K12ltsp-list] Re: Bolt on LCD Monitor LTSP Terminal

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Feb 8 19:36:11 UTC 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:57:22 -0500, kevin smith wrote
> I have used the Pro Edge Thin Client
> http://www.iocorp.com/products/proedge/.  I find it quite easy to use
> the USB port.  The Client itself has been
> very solid.  They have been working on one specifically for use with
> Edubuntu.

Good to know, I would have thought that reaching around the side or top of the monitor
to use the usb port would have been a problem for students.  My main concern is that new
users wouldn't even know they existed as they are not in plain sight.

Thanks for the info.

Jim