Re: [K12OSN] Experience with a thin client server connection getting throttled?

On 2/8/08, Todd O'Bryan <toddobryan gmail com> wrote:
> My district has over 90,000 students and I have the only thin client lab. In
> my lab we're having a big problem with network connectivity as connections
> get lost pretty often, especially when lots of users are surfing. The

Hi Todd,
I can't help with your main question but I would suggest running squid
proxy on your server if you are not already. It should reduce your
outside traffic. Maybe then the filter will be less likely to limit
you.

--
Robert Arkiletian