Re: [K12OSN] Major Kernel Vulnerability in FC6

This does fix the vulnerability, but at the same time, it kills the LTSP
server's ability to talk to the terminals. The terminals can't boot
anymore nor talk to the server after the fix is ran. This correction isn't
compatible with LTSP.

Fortunately, restarting the server will clear the changes made and the
terminals will work again.

Thank you however for suggesting it!

Take care,
Alan Owen
Assistant to the Director of Information Services
Hermon Information Services/Hermon School Department
"Using Technology to Empower All Students to Succeed in a Changing World."