[K12OSN] Making Centos 5.1-i386 K12LTSP compliant

Alan Hodson aahodson at episd.org
Wed Feb 13 21:44:19 UTC 2008

Greetings
For more organized and better searchers than myself, where do I find info (or how do i go about) making a Centos 5.1-i386 install into a K12LTSP server? I am prepared to install K12LTSP-5.0.0EL-32bit from CDs, but seems there is a yum or rpm solution to this... I am trying not to destroy a creative impulse of one of my colleagues...
Thanks for the pointers
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD - TX
links.episd.org
-=o=-

Alan A Hodson MEd.
oF: 915-887-6871
fX: 915-779-4100
aahodson at episd.org
http://links.episd.org/
http://tinyurl.com/3e4sh8

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away
-=o=-