Re: [K12OSN] Prevent default language change

Hung Phan wrote:

We setup a generic account for general computer usage in our lab. A student changed the language to Hebrew and set it to be the default. As the result, all systems login after that have the Hebrew language set. A few mouse click and we can change it back but how do we set to prevent the student from ever change the language?

You can disable the language and shutdown/reboot menu in GDM. Or you could maybe remove the language packs that you don't need.

Nils Breunese.