Re: [K12OSN] Re: Sabayon Not Working?

Ronnie Miller wrote:

Anybody have any ideas/suggestions on this? I just did a total rebuild of
a server using Centos5EL and installed Sabayon and it's doing the same
thing. I can create a profile name, but when I try to edit it, the screen
flashes once and goes right back to the original Sabayon dialogue box.

This is really frustrating. Any help is, as always, most appreciated.

Maybe just file a bug report?

Nils Breunese.