Rép. : Re: [K12OSN] Disk image

I believe that sda would be a SATA drive and not a SCSI drive.

>>> Les Mikesell les futuresource com> 2008-02-14 15:12:50 >>
... Problem is the image was created as /dev/hda and the new
> server is /dev/sda. Clonezilla doesn't provide an obvious way of
> changing the device name in the interface.
>
> Any ideas on how to tackle this?

I think if you look in the directory where clonezilla stored the image
you'll find a file with the device name in an obvious form - or you can
hand-create the partitions and tell clonezilla to restore partitions
instead of the disk.  However, the bigger problem is that to boot from a
scsi disk you need the appropriate driver module included in your initrd
image.  There are ways to do this, but it might be easier to do a clean
install and copy the content you need to keep over.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com