Re: [K12OSN] Network unreachable.

Accessys smart net wrote:
didn't take the battery out but this makes as much or more sense than
everything else I tried,   part of it is that this happened once
before and I switched this card in and it solved the problem...
beginning to think every time I shut down I'll have to swap out the
cards?!?!?!?!

thanks you reassured me that I wasn't totally insane!

If you could ping anything at all, that wasn't your problem. I'd recommend getting a printout of the output of mii-tool, ifconfig, and route -n while things are working - or mail them to yourself on some other system for reference.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com