Re: [K12OSN] Apache2 and index.php or index.html

Doug Simpson wrote:

Well, you guys are the best, and I figured apache2 was apache2 no matter the distro. . .

When it comes to Apache I'm afraid we're not the best as Apache is not something you necessarily use when running an LTSP server. And Apache 2 is not Apache 2 no matter what the distro. Debian uses /etc/apache2 for configuration, Red Hat uses /etc/httpd, Apache on Debian runs as www-data, Apache on Red Hat runs as apache, etc. The configuration directives are the same though of course. Maybe http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/ can help you out better or otherwise an apache-related mailinglist or forum.

Nils Breunese.