Re: [K12OSN] bin files change on reboot

Ryan Collins wrote:

You need to reformat and re-install, it's the only way to be sure.

If has been hacked, it's probably doing all sorts of nasty suff on the Internet.

+1

I think it's already somewhat irresponsible to put a machine online that runs an EOL'd OS, but if you *know* it's been hacked then you really need to reinstall this one. I can recommend K12LTSP 5EL.

Nils Breunese.