[K12OSN] OT: what do you use to schedule you schools bells

I need to find something "free" or very low cost to run the bells at our 28 student private school. I think I have found a relay switch that I can control with usb and wire into the bell circuit along with the the push button.

But I need some software that the teachers can use to schedule. I can setup the default - but some times things get changed around for a few days and I don't want to have to be there for every change.