[K12OSN] OT: what do you use to schedule you schools bells

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:29:11 UTC 2008

We are planning to use webmin to set up cron jobs to play a song at certain
times of the day with speakers pointing out to the playground. The idea is
if the song finishes and you are not in class then you are late.

I am not sure how easy it will be for teachers to change. It wouldn't be
good to let them have access to everything that webmin does. I wonder if
there is a way to limit access by user to only the function you want.