[K12OSN] [K12LTSP] Problems with Sound

Hi, Thanks for all the help last time and now I am writing this on a client machine..
There has been tests on this lab.. and sound is missing from the clients..

I boot the client and login with an account that uses KDE.. when it starts it shows up this:

Sound server information message:
Error while initilizing the sound server:
device /dev/dsp can't be opened (permission denied)
The sound driver will continue, using the null output device.

and there was nothing to be heard from the clients... Tried the internet.. didn't help me too much.

What should I look for to fix this?

Devry Lin