Re: [K12OSN] Sabayon Not Working?

Kemp, Levi wrote:

It took me while to get to it, but this doesn't appear to work. Every time you "edit" it looks for a different tmp directory. I've decided to use Kiosk Tool instead. So what is the simplest way to force KDE to be the default/only login type?

You can install the switchdesk-gui package or run switchdesk from a terminal (run 'switchdesk kde' as root).

Nils Breunese.