[K12OSN] Re: OT: what do you use to schedule you schools bells

Hello,

Take a look at this article from Linux Journal it should get you going.
I referred to it when putting together a web based door latch release for our front gate. The AR-2 relay mentioned in the article worked well for us but the case (sold separately) is way too big for the device. Save your self a few bucks and find something smaller at your local Home Depot.

John