Re: [K12OSN] Re: OT: what do you use to schedule you schools bells

Re: [K12OSN] Re: OT: what do you use to schedule you schools bells

   * /From/: "Julius Szelagiewicz" <julius turtle com>
   * /To/: "Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn
     redhat com>
   * /Subject/: Re: [K12OSN] Re: OT: what do you use to schedule you
     schools bells
   * /Date/: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:05:28 -0500 (EST)

> Hello,
>
> Take a look at this article from Linux Journal it should get you going.
> I referred to it when putting together a web based door latch release
> for our front gate.
> The AR-2 relay mentioned in the article worked well for us but the case
> (sold
> separately) is way too big for the device. Save your self a few bucks
> and find something smaller at your local Home Depot.
>
> John
>
>What article would that be?
>julius

oops!