[K12OSN] Interesting thin clients

I came across a all in one integrated machine which is being used as
thin client. This is retailing in India for Rs3500 (~USD80) The system
has single shell with built in 14: color monitor with i810 card and
128mb RAM and a 4gb hard disk (quite useless for us). It has spanish
keyboard with built in mouse pad (like a lap top) and also a phone
handset.

Great price. Let us see how it wears off. I have put up some pictures on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84518106 N00/2283041707/

Any one else used this?

--
Regards,