[K12OSN] 2008 FOSSED registration is now open! Read all about it!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Sat Feb 23 23:38:39 UTC 2008

The 2008 Free & Open Source Software in Education Conference!

Visit http://fossed.blogspot.com for more information

FOSSED 2008 is being offered in two locations again this summer. This year
we'll be hosted by [ http://www.thegovernorsacademy.org ]The Governor's
Academy in Byfield, MA. We'll also be back at [
http://www.gouldacademy.org ]Gould Academy in Bethel, ME for the original
FOSSED conference. The Gould conference comes first...June 24th - 27th
(24th is p.m. arrival date) followed by Governor's Academy...August 3rd -
6th (3rd is p.m. arrival date) We hope you'll be able to join us for an
exciting conference this year!

We've been able to keep the prices down again this year!  Both conferences
are ONLY $495 for the full three days!  All meals, rooms, and sessions are
included!  We'll house you, feed you (very well I might add), and educate
you!  What a deal!  Discounts are available for non-overnight (commuter)
attendees.  See the registration page for details.  Remember, we'll work
with you with regard to any special payment arrangements.  We accept PO's,
checks, and credit cards.  We want you to join us at FOSSED this year!

[
http://writer.zoho.com/public/dtrask/FOSSED-2008-Registration-Gould-Academyhttp://writer.zoho.com/public/dtrask/FOSSED-2008-Registration-Gould-Academy
]Click here to register for Gould Academy

[
http://writer.zoho.com/public/dtrask/FOSSED-2008-Registration-Governors-Academyhttp://writer.zoho.com/public/dtrask/FOSSED-2008-Registration-Governors-Academy
]Click here to register for Governor's Academy!

We're also looking for presenters and sponsors!  If you'd like to be a
presenter at FOSSED this year (either one or both) please let me know...I
want to hear from you!)  Depending on how many sessions you present, you
could end up attending for much less, or free, or perhaps even pocket some
extra $$$!  Many of our best presenters are folks who have attended FOSSED
in the past!  We hope you'll come and share your expertise with your
colleagues!

contact me at  copperdoggy at gmail.com

PLEASE share this email far and wide!  This message is OPEN SOURCE!
Spread the word!  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School