Re: [K12OSN] Interesting thin clients

Hello,
These are Intel Dotstations which intel had Manufactured specially for AOL.
Now as a waste for the WEST it is dumped in India at a lower cost Works well as Thin-client and a good options for Schools and NGO's to pust this in rural India.
( it has a 10GB harddisk also )

Regards
K.dinesh

David Whitmer wrote:

I've got one of those at home. I've been using it as a thin client for my family for a couple of years. Other than having to add a custom modline to lts.conf, and plugging in a full size keyboard and mouse, it works pretty well.

David Whitmer