[K12OSN] gconf question

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Feb 29 16:23:12 UTC 2008

Not an exact answer to a gconf question, but perhaps another path.

There may be an easier (long-term) way to deal with this.  How about
upgrading all the K12LTSP servers to 5.0EL?  They'd all then have the
same version of Firefox (v1.5) and, more importantly, would get security
updates for years (FC6 is EOL).  CentOS/RHEL 5 is based on FC6 anyway,
so it should be a pretty straightforward migration.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!