[K12OSN] 4GB memory limit?

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Thu Jan 3 18:38:09 UTC 2008

Which window manager are you using (not just Terrell)?  I am using
xfce this time instead of my normal icewm/nautilus, because nautilus
always seemed slow to me.  In production (everyone came back from
break today), xfce seems just painfully slow.

I think there might be some NFS issues too, but even the root user
(ie, not nfs home directory) behaves much more slowly that it should.

Thanks,
-Shawn