[K12OSN] 4GB memory limit?

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Jan 4 05:24:34 UTC 2008

I chiefly use KWin, which comes with KDE.  I've been known to
occasionally use Metacity as well.

However, if XFce is acting slowly for you, then there's something else
wrong.  It's one of the faster guns in the West or East.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!