[K12OSN] lts.conf syncing question

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Fri Jan 4 17:57:48 UTC 2008

Yes, in fact something similar is what I had in mind with rsync, but
since the lts.conf file on each server specifically lists it's own IP
address in the "SERVER =" line,  I'll have to figure out how to
correct that after the syncing is done.  That's where I was thinking
some sort of awk command to replace it with the correct ip address
for the specific server.  Does that make sense, or is my tired brain
missing some obvious problem with such an idea?

-Shawn