[K12OSN] Dell servers

Travis Smith tsmith at geneseeschools.org
Tue Jan 8 13:09:04 UTC 2008

Here is my Dell reps contact info. If its just general stuff I try to get at least three quotes and let them know they are competing and that always helps. I usually use GlobalGov, Florida Micro, CDW-G, GovConnection.  Fiber stuff I buy from CXtec or local shop.

Rob Wysocki
Dell Public Sales and Leasing
Dell Inc.
Phone: (800) 576-6038   ext. 72-87390
Fax: 512-283-9835 Attn Rob
Robert_Wysocki at dell.com

>>> Michael Blinn <mblinn at peopleplaces.org> 01-07-08 4:06 PM >>>
A few of you have mentioned great deals you've received from your Dell
reps in the past, which have far outstripped the deals I've been able to
finagle. Anyone care to give me a referral to a good rep so I can get
good deals too? We're both a 501c3 and a fully-accredited K-12 school.
Cheers,
  Michael Blinn

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, and any attachments that may accompany it, contain information that is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or other use of this communication or any of the information, which it contains is unauthorized and prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender by return mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.

Scanned by GenNET AV in

Scanned by GenNET AV out