[K12OSN] OT - Disk Imaging/Cloning

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Wed Jan 9 05:38:18 UTC 2008

Not too long ago someone posted a link to a disk imaging/cloning app
that they just developed and released under GPL.  They asked if folks on
this list would try and send feedback.  I remember trying it and liking
it, however, now that I have some serious time to test and deploy, I
can't seem to find the information.  Can anyone help refresh my memory?

Thanks for the help,

Ron

Microsoft SQL Server $1,413.45....Microsoft Exchange Server $833.90....
Finding an open source alternative, Price-Less...