[K12OSN] teaching kids sys admin with VM's

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 22:52:39 UTC 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 2:24 PM, Rob Owens <rowens at ptd.net> wrote:

> What's VMware's remote console, and what do you use it for?  Maybe I could tell you if VirtualBox has something similar.

I haven't used it myself yet but from what people are explaining it's
a client software which would be run on the ltsp server by students to
connect to their VM's on the VM server and see/control the boot
process. So basically connect to your VM remotely. At least this is my
understanding.

--
Robert Arkiletian