[K12OSN] Is someone spamming this list?

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Jan 19 20:35:50 UTC 2008

Someone with the below userID of "iman" has sent four emails in rapid
succession as replies to K12LTSP messages, all of them saying something
like

see

www.imanlinuxer.blogspot.com

or something very similar.  I checked out the Web site, and while it
does appear to be a pro-Linux site, it's in some language I've never
seen, definitely not English or anything even resembling it.

Mr/Ms "Iman", would you care to explain?

--TP