[K12OSN] Sabayon or /etc/skel

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Wed Jan 23 18:25:51 UTC 2008

Dave,

They are logging into my K12LTSP v6 terminals, but I have them
authenticating through a Windows 2003 server. I created a test account
to see if it would get the correct /etc/skel/ and it did. So I'm
wondering if I messed up the pam_mkhomedir line. I'll try and find what
file I put it in and how I did it. I just copied it from the wiki and
it's worked previously so I'm unsure what is happening this time.
Thanks.

Levi