[K12OSN] OT: Using multiple DSL connections

CORY CARTWRIGHT corycartwright at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 31 18:10:23 UTC 2008

The technique you are looking for is called traffic shaping,

Here is a link to look at: http://www.knowplace.org/pages/howtos/traffic_shaping_with_linux.php

There are many other links just Google it.

Thanks,
Cory

Steven Santos <steven at simplycircus.com> wrote: Something like this will work for two connections:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833127069

If you have to balance more than two connections, it gets harder.
  _____

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com