[K12OSN] Desktop Linux in Education

Searching Google for the phrase, "linux at the university of" finds 5990 hits.

linux site:.edu finds 471000 hits

lxer has a database of migrations. College  University gets some hits.

http://lxer.com/module/db/viewby.php?uid=108&sort=108&offset=0&dbn=12

There are sites like http://www.schoolforge.net/education-case-studies related to education in general.

I expect there are few that have gone 100% GNU/Linux but many have used GNU/Linux for special purposes in science and engineering for a long time. I expect there are few universities that have no Linux on campus.

Good luck in your research.