Re: [K12OSN] OT: Break-In report

Michael Blinn wrote:
Not true. I use and recommend the package 'denyhosts' - Nice little python script that daemonizes to periodically check /var/log/secure, adding IPs from brute-force attackers to /etc/hosts.deny, then emails me its actions. You can also set an auto-expire time for those blocks. I love it.

Which distribution includes that package?

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com