[K12OSN] interoperability question

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Jan 2 16:57:44 UTC 2008

You should go for K12LTSP 5EL, based on the new CentOS 5.  Fedora 6 is
no longer supported, as of December 2007.

    Fedora Core 6 End of Life
    From: Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com>
    To: fedora-announce-list redhat com
    Subject: Fedora Core 6 End of Life
    Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:54:49 -0400

    A reminder to users: Fedora Core 6 will reach its end of life for
    updates on
    Friday, December 7, 2007.

    Fedora 7 will remain supported until one month past the release of
    Fedora 9
    (as things stand, this would be roughly through the end of May, 2008).

    - The Fedora Board

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate