Re: [K12OSN] 4GB memory limit?

Which window manager are you using (not just Terrell)?  I am using xfce this time instead of my normal icewm/nautilus, because nautilus always seemed slow to me.  In production (everyone came back from break today), xfce seems just painfully slow.

I think there might be some NFS issues too, but even the root user (ie, not nfs home directory) behaves much more slowly that it should.

Thanks,
-Shawn