Re: [K12OSN] 4GB memory limit?

I also use nautilus, though I've used xfce and it is very lightweight;  I would suspect something in the network or NFS server clogging things up. You may need to do some packet-level investigation.
-Michael

Shawn Powers wrote:
No, not at all.  Swap isn't touched.  I might install K12LTSP 5EL tonight, and see if it helps any.  Maybe xfce was a bad idea...