Re: [K12OSN] 4GB memory limit?

I'm authenticating from an OSX server running Open Directory (LDAP).  I don't seem to be having any delays looking up info though...

I might have my 2 servers running different window managers tomorrow, to see if it makes any difference.  (ie, revert back to icewm perhaps -- it worked, I just wanted to avoid nautilius)

Or, maybe I'll install EL, but that's quite an endeavor for overnight...

Thanks for scratching your heads with me,
-Shawn