[K12OSN] was: 4 Gig mem limit

Brandon Kovach bkovach at logrog.net
Thu Jan 3 22:14:46 UTC 2008

Pardon me for being dumb, but what is the k12ltsp EL?  More to the point,
what is different between it and k12ltsp?  Is it still fedora based?  I
think I read a post that said CentOS, but I can't find it now.  We've used
the k12 project stuff for 4 years now and have had no trouble, but this
year hasn't been the case.  I've had quite some trouble with it.  I was
looking at maybe switching to something else ... Edubuntu or maybe doing a
debian build myself.

BK

--
Brandon Kovach