Re: [K12OSN] 4GB memory limit?

Just to verify that the OSX OD isn't the problem, you might create a login on the server so it doesn't query the OSX server. Make sure /etc/nsswitch.conf is set to look locally before trying LDAP.

Peter

Shawn Powers wrote:
I'm authenticating from an OSX server running Open Directory (LDAP). I don't seem to be having any delays looking up info though...

I might have my 2 servers running different window managers tomorrow, to see if it makes any difference. (ie, revert back to icewm perhaps -- it worked, I just wanted to avoid nautilius)

Or, maybe I'll install EL, but that's quite an endeavor for overnight...

Thanks for scratching your heads with me,
-Shawn