Re: [K12OSN] DHCPD not issuing address

What kind of switch? I've seen problems when the clients have 100Mb cards but are plugged into gigbit ports on the switch. There's some twiddling with frame size that needs to be done. I think there's a document about it on the LTSP wiki.

Peter

Almquist Burke wrote:
I've just built a server with two intel Gigabit ethernet cards and installed K12LTSP 5EL. It won't issue addresses to the computers attached to the switch. Either the GX1 or a macbook. Swapping switches and cables doesn't seem to work, but the onboard 100 mbit card does. Has anyone else had this problem with dhcpd and intel gigabit nics?