Re: [K12OSN] 4GB memory limit?

I chiefly use KWin, which comes with KDE.  I've been known to occasionally use Metacity as well.

However, if XFce is acting slowly for you, then there's something else wrong.  It's one of the faster guns in the West or East.

--TP
Do you GNU?

Shawn Powers wrote:
Which window manager are you using (not just Terrell)?  I am using xfce this time instead of my normal icewm/nautilus, because nautilus always seemed slow to me.  In production (everyone came back from break today), xfce seems just painfully slow.

I think there might be some NFS issues too, but even the root user (ie, not nfs home directory) behaves much more slowly that it should.

Thanks,
-Shawn