Re: [K12OSN] (SOLVED) 4GB memory limit?

Shawn Powers wrote:

Oh, looking at the title, I should add I never did solve the actual 4GB part -- but those two extra GB RAM chips in my servers will just have to keep each other company for a while. 4GB is working, so for now, I'm happy. :)

Have you tried 'yum install kernel-PAE' and booting a PAE kernel? That should get you the rest of the RAM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_Address_Extension

Nils Breunese.