[K12OSN] lts.conf syncing question

I am trying to keep the lts.conf file between my two LTSP servers in sync, and I'd love to just rsync them -- but the SERVER = ip.add.ress line is obviously different... Anyone have any ideas on how to remedy that? Or possibly keep the workstation specific stuff in a separate file, and include that file into the lts.conf file?

Maybe I could create a bash script that rsyncs and then somehow awk's the server line back to where it's supposed to be? Thoughts?

-Shawn