[K12OSN] lts.conf syncing question

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Fri Jan 4 17:11:52 UTC 2008

I am trying to keep the lts.conf file between my two LTSP servers in
sync, and I'd love to just rsync them -- but the SERVER = ip.add.ress
line is obviously different...   Anyone have any ideas on how to
remedy that?  Or possibly keep the workstation specific stuff in a
separate file, and include that file into the lts.conf file?

Maybe I could create a bash script that rsyncs and then somehow awk's
the server line back to where it's supposed to be?  Thoughts?

-Shawn