Re: [K12OSN] lts.conf syncing question

Yes, in fact something similar is what I had in mind with rsync, but since the lts.conf file on each server specifically lists it's own IP address in the "SERVER =" line,  I'll have to figure out how to correct that after the syncing is done.  That's where I was thinking some sort of awk command to replace it with the correct ip address for the specific server.  Does that make sense, or is my tired brain missing some obvious problem with such an idea?

-Shawn